Terms and Conditions
AW20 Spend & Win (‘Competition’)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
2. This competition is being run at Rundle Place, 77-91 Rundle Mall Adelaide SA 5000 (the ‘Centre’) during the Promotional Period.
3. The competition commences at 9am on Monday 8th June 2020 and concludes at 11pm on Saturday 11th July 2020 during the Centre’s usual trading hours (‘Promotional Period’).
4. The Promoter is Rundle Retail Investments Pty Ltd (ABN 53 775 473 112) at Rundle Place, 77-91 Rundle Place Adelaide SA 5000 (‘Promoter’).
5. Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter, the associated companies and contractors of the Promoter, retailers at the Centre and any other agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
6. The entrant must be18 years of age and over.
7. Number of entries: One entry per person, per valid transaction.
8. To enter, participants must:
a. Spend $15 or more in one transaction at participating food outlets or services (this includes all food catering stores, cafes, Pretty Eyes, Foneworks, Just Cuts, Babylon Barber and Rundle Place Newsagency), or $50 or more in one transaction at all other participating stores (excluding Apple) at Rundle Place during the promotional period.
b. For a full list of participating retailers see the Rundle Place website www.rundleplace.com.au.
c. Register their details, including (but not limited to) full name, address, email address and phone number.
d. Agree to become a Rundle Place VIP member.
e. Multiple entries during the competition period permitted, limited to one per person, per valid transaction.
f. Entry must be submitted via the Rundle Place website in accordance with entry requirements to be deemed valid.
9. The total Competition prize pool consists of 5 prizes (5 x $1000 Rundle Place gift cards).
10. The winners will be determined by electronic drawing system (randompicker) and will take place at 11.30am each Monday during the promotion period. The Promoter reserves the right to draw additional reserve entries and record them in order, in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner need not be present at the draw.
11. The winners of the Competition will be notified by mail or email and telephoned within two business days of being determined. The first name, first initial of the surname and post code of the winner will also be posted to the Rundle Place social media channels and Rundle Place website weekly.
12. All Competition Prize(s) must be collected within 3 months from the date of draw. Failure to collect the Prize within this time will result in it being forfeited. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
13. Prizes are non-transferable or exchangeable nor redeemable for cash.
14. The Promoter will not be liable for any product won that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
15. Once prizes have left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
16. Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
17. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
18. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. An entry that is incomplete, illegible or non-compliant with these terms and conditions is invalid and will not be accepted or considered. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
20. If the Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition to the full extent permitted by law and subject to any approval or directions from a regulatory authority.
21. The Promoter’s decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
22. The total value of the prizes is $5,000.00 (‘the Prizes’).
23. By entering the Competition, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in this promotion or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
By entering the promotion, unless otherwise stated by the entrant, each entrant consents to the information they submit being entered into the database and the Promoter may:
• Use this information in delivering marketing communications on behalf of the Promoter via mail, email and SMS or future marketing and publicity purposes, including for the purposes of conducting trade promotions and to announce the winning entrant without any future reference or payment or compensation to the entrant. The information you give us will be treated confidentially. All personal details of the entrant will be stored at the offices of the Promoter. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office.