Terms and Conditions
Christmas Spend & Win (‘Competition’)
Terms and Conditions of Entry
The Promotion is promoted by Rundle Place (Promoter) ABN 48 574 879 901, located at level 3, 77-91 Rundle Mall, Adelaide, South Australia.
1. The first valid entry drawn and verified in accordance with conditions will win the major prize of: 10 x $1000 Rundle Place gift cards.
2. All gift cards will only be valid for 12 months.
How to Enter
3. To receive an entry in this Promotion, eligible individuals must, during the Promotion Period, undertake the following steps:
(i) Spend $50 or more in any single day during the Promotion Period (Saturday 14 November 2020 to midnight Thursday 31 December 2020) at any of the Participating Retailers, excluding any invalid receipts and associated car park. For clarity, the Qualifying Spend can be made by multiple purchases at multiple Participating Retailers, however, all purchases must be made at the Participating Centre, on one (1) day, during the Promotion Period.
(ii) Fully complete the official entry form on the Rundle Place website www.rundleplace.com.au during the Promotional Period. Entry form must include full name, valid email address and contact phone number.
(iii) Retain the original valid receipt(s) recording the Qualifying Spend, which must specify the store and date/time of purchase(s) to be presented if they are a winner of the promotion.
4. Entry is open to all Australian residents who are 18 years or over
5. The following are ineligible:
(i) employees of the Promoter or employees of the Promoter’s agencies that are associated with the Promotion;
(ii) the spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of an excluded employee; and
(iii) any person who the Promoter has previously notified is not permitted to enter the Promoter’s promotions.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the eligibility of any Participant (including a Participant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any Participant who does not comply strictly with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. If requested by the Promoter, a Participant must provide the Promoter with evidence of eligibility. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
7. The following receipts are not valid receipts for the purpose of the Promotion:
(i) receipt(s) from non-participating retailers and excluded retailers;
(ii) receipt(s) recording bill payments and prescription medicine, mobile phone recharge cards, home delivery invoices/receipts;
(iii) receipts recording redemption of gift card purchases, store credit, refunds and exchanges;
(iv) ATM or EFTPOS receipts;
(v) credit card or bank statements;
(vi) receipts that the Promoter has reasonably determined to have been tampered with or have been obtained fraudulently or are a reprint of the original receipts. The same purchase receipt can only be submitted once in the Promotion.